Bitmap2LCD is a tool for programming small Graphic LCDs in embedded systems.
Convert a range of unicode chars for GLCD Font
Obsolete article, only for previous versions < V3.7
Another way to convert unicode chars by defining a range of them:
- Enter font script mode
- Enter Range Mode (yellow arrow)
- If necessary, erase the from Hex and to Hex addresses with the clr button
- Select Range Start in the char grid (red arrow), address appears in From Hex (blue Arrow)
- Select Range End the same way in the char grid -> To Hex
- Then Validate Address (blue arrow)
- Encode the Font Range (orange Arrow)
Note : You can define Start and End of range addresses in different Fonts blocks. The condition is that the Start address is below the end address.
Before Version 3.0