Bitmap2LCD is a tool for programming small Graphic LCDs in embedded systems and a programmable text processing tool.
Update V4.6 >
Presentation of Bitmap2LCD (Youtube)
Getting Started > Basic Settings
- Define the project name and the filenames for Graphic, data output and touch panel data output
- Open Configuration Settings window (red frame)
- Current basic Settings and (red frame)
- define the Work Canvas size (green arrow)
Configuration Settings : Monochrome, Color and Grayscale, Data formats…
- Edit the Output File Header syntax (green arrow)
- The Output File Header is a text file that is optionally copied to the top of the Text Editor when a data output is generated.
Note : the variable with the [&xxxxx] syntax are optional script components that are replaced by their value by the software. See details at the end of this article