Bitmap2LCD is a tool for programming small Graphic LCDs in embedded systems.
Description of the GLCD font editor in Bitmap2LCD (since V2.2)
The example below shows the begin of the creating of an Editable font from scratch
On the font panel window at the left :
- There is one single new Char is in the font grid (red arrow), all pixels are white
- The font editor toolbar (brown arrow) Buttons: insert new char or paste a char, delete a char, copy a char,export to work canvas,import from work canvas, save font…
- Above the Font Editor toolbar, the segmented font viewer buttons to hide/show the different Char segments (up to 12 segments)
- The character displayer and pixels editor. (green arrow) For complicated Char edits, the Char can be exported into the work canvas, and re-imported after modification.
On the Outputs panel window at the right :
- The Editable Font Script in the editor (blue arrow) , in the GLCD Font Editor mode, the editor gutter becomes yellow.
- The Editable Font Script editor toolbar (orange arrow), the values in the Font Script can only be modified in the edits there. It depends where the cursor is located in the script. The Normal Font / Segment Font switch is located on this toolbar too.